
the kids get creative

it was very cold outside

the youth decided to make a gigantic sandcastle

fei made a crazy card house

this is the "Sea Mansion" we stayed at

Ed playing Chinese Chess with Kevin

Allie doing some knitting on the side
We spent the last couple of days of winter break in Surfside, Texas for our 1st KCCC Winter Retreat. It was really a planning with the leaders, but we managed to squeeze in lots of fun. I (Alicia) don't think I've ever played that much Nertz before and Ed got to play some football on the beach. Besides some mysterious rash on Alicia's skin and Ed getting a cold afterwards, we survived Winter Retreat 2007.
1 comment:
Hi , I found your blog by searching for "Nertz" online. It is cool to see others that know the game. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to let you know about playnertz.com. It has got a bunch of Nertz information there as well as videos and online Nertz games. Feel free to check it out. Also you and your friends/family are welcome to join fellow Nertz players in The National Nertz Association while you are there.
Post a Comment