Sunday, February 08, 2009

Baby Bump - Week 31

Ed says this picture isn't really an accurate portrait of my baby bump, but I'm going to use this picture anyways. I'll try to start posting pictures every other week to show how much Baby Leung is growing! We cannot wait to meet her. She continues to kick up a storm especially from 7-9 p.m. Ed can also hear her heartbeat if he puts his ear to my stomach. We take our first infant class this Wednesday! Time is flying by...

Also, we haven't picked out an official name yet so feel free to send us suggestions!

5 comments:

FP said...

Oh wow! You're really showing more.. so cute :)

Lee Family said...

You look great Alicia! We hope to visit Houston sometime soon. We'll let you know when. We can't wait to meet baby leung! You know, payton can also be a girl name... :) ~R

JaniceM said...

wow alicia! you are bumpin'! You look great :) Thanks again for the clothes/books - I wore the shirt the other day!

Ann said...

Yea! bump!

mywong13 said...

awww...you look beautiful :)