Faith was dedicated to the Lord during the Mother's Day serviceNana bought her the dress that she wore for the big day
It was their first time meeting Faith!
after she eats, I usually put her on the floor for some
independent playtime. Marina gave me this play gym and
she seems to really enjoy touching the toys and seeing herself in the mirror
(7 weeks old)
(7 weeks old)
Faith also enjoys moving her limbs when she is awake
I can't wait for the day that these videos become more interactive
(6 weeks old)







3 comments:
My goodness! Her cheeks are sooo chubs! Can I pinch?!?! I miss her.
alicia - you look great!! can't even tell you just had a baby :)
OMG - i love her cheeks! i'm glad you had a great mother's day... i really can't wait to meet faith... she's so adorable!!
oh, she's so cute and tiny! enjoy her being tiny while it lasts!! they grow up soo fast!!~r
Post a Comment