Sunday, June 14, 2009

Houston Baby Shower







One week before I delivered Faith, some ladies hosted a baby shower for me. It was actually a milestone for me personally because I had found it very difficult at times to recognize female friendships in Houston. As I was preparing the guest list for the hostesses, it was confirmation that the Lord is indeed faithful in caring for my needs and answering my prayers. Special thanks to Auntie Mary, Amy, Faye, Jen for all your hard work. Also, a special shout out goes to Yvonne for making personalized cookies for the favors! I felt very loved and special! Who knew that just 9 days later I would give birth to a beautiful girl named Faith?

I feel so blessed reflecting on the fact that most of the ladies attending the shower were people that I wouldn't have met had I not moved to Houston three years ago. God is good.

No comments: