Since Ed was gone all last week, I decided to move in with my in-laws for 2 days, move back to the Katy house for 4 days, and then move back with the in-laws for the final 3 days. Looking back, I probably should have just stayed at my house the entire time just because moving all of Faith's gear/diapers/stuff in the heat was pretty taxing. Faith would get all fussy because she was in the car during the heat of the day. I was constantly in the state of tiredness and found myself impatient with the baby at times.
However, I am so thankful that the Lord provided so many people to help me get through the week. My in-laws cooked my meals and took turns taking care of Faith at night since they were at work during the day. Special shoutout goes to Susan for driving in from Dallas to help me take care of the baby from Monday thru Thursday. Had a great time catching up with her! Specialshout out goes to pregnant Jen for coming over Friday night to keep me company. The final special shoutout goes to Faya for making a special trip to Sugarland and bringing me lunch on Saturday.
this video is for my mom and dad in Singapore. Faith is rolling like crazy especially when it's her nap time. She'll wake herself up. hmm...you may not be able to see it because we had all the lights turned off. i'll have to get a video of her rolling during the day.








2 comments:
What do you mean Ed was gone? I see him in all the pics - except, smaller and female. She's looking a lot like Ed!
On the other hand, yea for making it through the week! I know taking care of a baby w/o your husband is a difficult task. Soon, you two will be able to go with him on the mission field.
Oh man! She is rolling all over the place! Crazy!
Post a Comment