Saturday, July 25, 2009

Car Rides




We got a new trick -- but it's kind of uncomfortable. The past couple of weeks Faith has started showing off her neck and shoulder muscles. On car rides, she'll try to sit up the ENTIRE time in her car seat. I push her back down and tell her to relax...but she immediately puts her head back up. It's funny too because sometimes she'll fall asleep in that upright position until I push her back. During rides to Chinatown, I feel bad because it's like a 20+ minute car drive. She does this in the swing and when I hold her too.

got to meet Lucas for the 1st time!!!
he's so cute and very chill like his mama
Ed getting to hold Lucas
for some guy bonding

5 comments:

Ann said...

Haha! Work those abs, Faith! I think it's b/c her back gets hot from the carseat?

Looks like she's grown into her dress! I love it!

And hooray for Lucas! I love that name.

Grace H. Lin said...

ha, that's hilarious that Faith does that! I wonder why...

Caden hates his carseat so much that he cries the entire time. The poor little guy just wants to be held.

Caleb was the same way.

Glad to see you both doing well!

Unknown said...

she looks adorable in the car seat!

Mindy said...

hey alicia! i got to meet lucas for the first time this weekend at vox. besides from being so cute, he is tiny and if he's really the same size as faith, then she must be tiny as well! riley and lucas got to "hang out" on the couch together and there was some flirting going on as well. ;) holding hands, linking arms, lifting up skirts...etc =) too fun!

Lee Family said...

that's so funny! can't wait to see you guys!