Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Field Trip to the Grocery Store

flash was too bright for her eyes
there we go!
here I am at the deli counter!


When we go to the grocery store, I either leave her in the baby carrier or bjorn her. However, since she's a "big" girl now and can sit up on her own -- Monday was my first day with her sitting in the front of the grocery cart. She did pretty well considering it was raining outside, Ed wasn't with me, and we had to get alot of groceries. Every now and then she would tip over so I sandwiched her with some boxes of pasta that seemed to help. When I added the box of oatmeal on her left, she was perfectly content and stable.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

oh my gosh! too cute! she is such a big girl! that's awesome that she's able to sit in the grocery cart on her own and funny that you had to sandwich her in for her safety. way to use your resources! =)

Jake and Jeana said...

Too cute! She's getting so big! :) We haven't tried Ethan in the front of the cart yet - need to try it out this weekend...which means I need to go buy one of those thingies for him to sit in... :)

Unknown said...

haha sooooooo cute i can't believe you use food packages to keep her upright XD dude, she's growing so fast!