
On October 23, she woke up with a slight fever that progressed to 102.7 by the afternoon. We took her to the doctor twice. She wasn't too happy in the morning, but we took a picture of her anyway. You only turn 7 months old once! Because we went the doctor, we found out that Faith is now 15lbs, 11 ounces.
3 comments:
aww, what a sweet girl! she has a fever and she's still smiling. =) what is she holding in her hand in the first pic? hope that her temp has continued to go down and that she's feeling better.
Poor girl! Hope she is feeling better!
I know I've only seen LY a couple of times, but I feel like I know her. Maybe it's all her different facial expressions you've captured so well in the pictures.
This first pic says, "Are you seriously taking a pic of me right now, Mom? Seriously??"
Post a Comment