The past two weeks, she has perfected the flip from back to tummy, sitting up nice and steady, sitting up from a laying position (tummy or back) and is showing some major signs that she wants to start crawling. We're a LONG ways from actually crawling but here's a video to show her "sea turtle"moves!
another video...this one of her laughing
6 comments:
oh yay! she can roll from back to tummy now. =) riley also laughs when i make the same noises.
aww, she is CUTE! I love seeing her 'sea turtle' moves - it's like baby pilates! :)
SHE IS SO PRECIOUS! And growing very well. :)
I want a copy of the first picture...so when I have a bad day, I can look at it and smile. Smile just like that. She's precious, alicia.
The first picture is one of my favorites of Faith so far. That grin is contagious!
wah! so cute! fei says faith looks like she wants to fly =D
Post a Comment