Friday, November 13, 2009

Crawling

At 7.5 months (33 week mark), Faith started crawling! It's in the beginning stages, but she can really go wherever she wants to go now. We were expecting the army or Ursula crawl. However, Faith elected to go for the unconventional "push off the feet and jump forward" crawl. She's so creative.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Cute. :) Time to childproof everything in the house!

Ann said...

Great job, Faith! She's going to be all over the place soon.

I'm taking this pic to Chi and am asking her to give me that hairstyle.

So chic. :)

Mindy said...

wow! i am sooo impressed! that is so awesome =) i love watching her grow and hit each of her milestones. you better keep a good eye on her now!

Jane said...

Yay, Faith! :) It is awesome to see her progress so well.

fioners said...

AMAZING!! Dude, Ethan is so not crawling. He slides around backwards all over the floor. Like an army crawl, but backwards. I can't wait until he'll crawl to me.

JaniceM said...

Good job, Faith! She is so adorable. I love seeing babies crawl! ;)