Saturday, February 13, 2010

10.5 Months - Pictures and Videos

fishy face
we know...she still looks cross-eyed
this is what Faith would look like if she was balding

kicking back and taking a break


Thanks to Cousin Myla we got a practice walker. Faith is still learning how to use it and often times we'll see her just pushing it around while she's crawling, her first love. However, on good days it's fun to see her walk around the house and try to be independent.

Ed never crawled. He just stood up and started running (according to his mom) at 10 months. Alicia started walking shortly after turning 1. So we'll see how what Faith does. I can't imagine her walking anytime soon though.


4 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like she'll be walking very soon! Lucas didn't crawl too much, and took a his first steps a few weeks before his 1st bday.

I love her pig tails that fly up to the sky. Can't wait to see her soon.

Mindy said...

the second video was funny :) she's sure does love to be on her knees!

Amber said...

Her fishy face is absolutely precious!

fioners said...

Hehe, Eric and I both burst out a hearty laugh when Faith got on her knees and kept chuggin' along. I'm gonna show Ethan this vid so he can learn to move like Faithy!