Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break

Ethan and Faith took a road trip to Sealy to visit Auntie Yvonne and her new baby boy, Blake. Thanks for driving a crying baby, Jeana!

Below is Cousin Myla getting sticker happy. She put some on herself and then on Faith's back. She's very talented as Faith was moving all over the place, but Myla was able to place each sticker with precision. Mariella got in on the sticker action too!

Also a picture of us visiting CarMax so we could sell our Honda Civic.

Hannah and Cheryl came to visit us for lunch one day. Faith took her first tumble down the stairs as well. Praise God that she wasn't hurt.

Enjoyed some time with the freshmen college girls. How come they didn't know how to play Taboo? Come on, I'm not that old!!!!

The Hui boys and Jenny came over so I could sample some Cantonese cuisine. Yum. They even brought Faith an early birthday present...her first pairs of shoes! Cute!










After the trip to Austin, I settled in for a fun filled week staying at home with the child. She's way more moody these days. I don't know if it's her teeth, her personality, or maybe if she's a tad bit spoiled. Either way, I took this week to try to break her of the bottle (didn't work) and hang out with friends (success!).

So you'll see above pictures of our escapades minus a picture of Faith and cute Kate and Sheuwen. I forgot to bring the camera to our farewell lunch in Chinatown.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

so any success in selling your honda?

what kind of shoes did she get?