baby was sucking on her thumb, head full of hair, weighing a little over 4lbs
Not much to report except that everything appears to be going normal. My appointments are now every 2 weeks. They did an ultrasound to check the baby's weight today just because of my past history (aka: Faith) of having low-birth weight babies. Baby Leung is hanging out sideways currently and kept on shielding her face with her hands and feet. I'm a pretty happy pregnant woman as long as I get to eat whatever I want and get into bed by 10 p.m. It's def. tougher and more tiring being pregnant the second time around, but thankfully Faith continues to be a great sleeper and flexible toddler most of the time.
2 comments:
wow, full head of hair already?? glad to hear that everything's going smoothly =)
Not completely sure what I'm looking at - but I think she's got a cute little chin!
Post a Comment