Ed is learning how to "do hair" in the morning
Faith had her first day of school (aka: Mother's Day Out). This year she'll be going twice a week. I LOVE her teachers. She has 2 teachers who are amazing. We really are blessed. When I went to the parent orientation, I was really impressed. Faith gets to visit different centers, go to circle time, go to motor lab or music class depending on the day, has recess, and story time! I'm so happy that she gets this stimulation and a chance to interact with other kids her age. Super Dad (aka: Ed) has got the duty of dropping and picking her up w/ Kate in tow. He was sweet enough to take pictures for me since I was at work.
1 comment:
What a sweet Dad...I didn't even get to take pics of L's first day of school. :(
Post a Comment