Friday, January 04, 2013

Happy Birthday, KK!

 Kate turned 2 today. I can honestly say that it has FLOWN by.  What can I say about Kate?  She is an absolute joy. We love her goofy smile, the way she sings her songs, and her hugs.  We actually celebrated her birthday twice. We went to the Houston aquarium to eat for lunch compliments of Mom and Dad Leung. Then, we had a playdate that turned into a "birthday" party for the munchkin.  Faith and I made the blueberry muffins the night before.  Kate had fun singing happy birthday to herself and really enjoyed the extra attention she received.


 went to CFA for dinner!



aquarium lunch

1 comment:

Mindy said...

faith and kate are so sweet together and to each other. i love how faith's holding kate's milk for her and them giving each other hugs. gotta love that sisterly bond that they'll have forever! =)