Sunday, December 16, 2007

A New Spin on Gingerbread Houses

This year we had a game night for those who needed a break from studying finals. The game committee decided to host a gingerbread houses making contest. The future of America decided to be creative and we got some interesting projects...Needless to say, it was hard to judge.


We had a ninja with a tank. A pink frosted middle school house. A gingerbread car. Lastly, a gingerbread castle that they decorated by throwing random candies at.

In the end, we declared everyone a winner and people split up to play Nertz, DDR, and chinese chess.

1 comment:

NNA said...

Hi , I found your blog by searching for "Nertz" online. It is cool to see others that know the game. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to let you know about playnertz.com. It has got a bunch of Nertz information there as well as videos and online Nertz games. Feel free to check it out. Also you and your friends/family are welcome to join fellow Nertz players in The National Nertz Association while you are there.