Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week 33 - Baby Update


Long story, short...I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and the doctor said I was measuring small for how far along I was. So she scheduled an ultrasound on Friday. Ed came with me and we were able to see the baby up close and personal. She's grown so much since we last saw her. Currently, she's 4 lbs, 5 ounces. Everything seemed to be okay after the technician took measurements and checked the placenta, etc. You can see that she's bald, has big eyes, a big nose, and puffy lips. =) To us, she is quite beautiful. Praise the Lord that she continues to be healthy and growing.

33 weeks - bump


a special package was waiting for me this week
thanks auntie eleanor, uncle albert, gina, & gary!
lots of diapers and some really cute gifts from Babies R Us!

2 comments:

Ann said...

aww..she looks like you and Ed!

Anonymous said...

yay!! thanks for posting baby bump pics! :)