Sunday, March 08, 2009

the Ladies of Katy Christian Community Church

Mom Leung came to the festivities
cute sleepers for the wintertime
the beautiful women
the baby bump at week 35

Some ladies from the Katy church hosted a shower for Baby Leung. We had a lot of homemade food including Bee Lay's cinnamon raisin bread, Margaret's pizza, and Helen's famous eggrolls! We actually ate for over a hour and half just talking and munching.

One of the highlights was receiving a box of wisdom from all the guests. I'm really looking forward to reading the index cards and gaining perspective on "parenthood".

We also played a baby scramble word game. Try your skills on these words:

tthigginlh
cripainiaetd
cavionnaitc

Thanks ladies for making me feel so loved! Special thanks goes to Jenny, Selina, and Helen for coordinating everything. God has blessed our family tremendously. I was sharing with the ladies that they have been a part of every single milestone for Ed and I. They witnessed us as newlyweds, brand new ministry partners, first time homeowners, and now first time parents!

No comments: