Thursday, March 05, 2009

School Shower

Schools always have a lot of showers because our staff consists mostly of WOMEN! So whether it's a baby shower or a wedding shower, everyone is always ready to party.

After school on Wednesday, some ladies from the ESOL/support team hosted a shower in Baby Leung's honor. We ate alot, played games, and I got to open some really cool presents. Teachers love children, ya know! Ed even made a small appearance at the very end.

God has really blessed me with some great friends since moving to Houston 2 1/2 years ago. Part of the reason that I love my work so much is the environment. My co-workers are the best!

different co-workers made Baby Leung some hats, booties, and blankets
some of my favorite gifts

at 34 weeks
my co-workers know how much I like chicken
so they ordered a chick-fil-a nugget tray for the party

part of the team that I work with in the ESOL department

1 comment:

Ann said...

Wow, that's a big ESOL department!

The knit items are so sweet...baby and you are loved. :)