Faith & Riley, BFF
bro-in-laws, Josh, & Tim ate here so they could watch the football game
We headed to Dallas for Thanksgiving. Faith did well in the car there and back. She cried a bit but would eventually fall asleep for about 2 hours which was awesome for me so I could take a nap too. Family time consumed us most of Wednesday and Thursday. Lisa, Trish, and Kara made a great turkey this year while the rest of the sisters tried to tackle the other Wong family favorite foods like jello, cherry cheesecake, sweet potato, etc. All in all it was a great time seeing cousins and hanging out.
Friday and Saturday were reserved for friends that we haven't seen in awhile. Ed was really nice about letting Alicia slip out of the house to visit with friends while he watched Faith. Don't have pictures of everyone we saw...but know that I treasured all the time I got to spend with ya'll!
Special shoutout goes to Tim, Janice, Dillan, and Tucker for letting us stay at their house. We're so blessed to have friends that are so generous like them to let us crash their home for 6 days. Faith had a great time playing with Tucker..her first and last words every day were..."Doggie? Tucker?"
1 comment:
You guys are welcome at Hotel Mah anytime! Next time hopefully D and I will be there to host you :)
Post a Comment